- User Registration
- Registration For Employers With Two Or More Companies
- Troubleshooting Registration Errors
Registering your Company for Colorado Secure Savings
- An Overview - Welcome To Onboarding
- Company Info
- Payroll Set Up
- Payment Set Up
- Payment Set Up - Bank Account via ACH
- Payment Set Up via Check or ACH Push
Managing Employee Contributions
- Understanding Your Contributions Dashboard
- Updating Employee Deferral Changes
- How To Submit A Contribution Manually
- Contributions - File Upload
- No Pay Schedule? No Problem - How To Submit Off-Cycle Payroll Contributions
- Resolving Employee Roster Validation Issues Encountered On The Contributions Grid
Managing Company Information
- Editing Payroll Setup After Initial Registration
- Bank Accounts
- Manage Your Admin Team
- Updating Your Company Info
- Reset Password On Your Colorado Secure Savings Portal
- Employee Details
- Employees Overview
- Download Your Employee List
- Understanding Employee Statuses
- Editing Employee Data
- Adding New Employees
Exempting from Colorado Secure SavingsSee All Articles
- What Are Payroll Integrations?
- How Do I Change My Pay Group With An Enabled Integration?
- How do I disconnect my integration or change payroll providers?
How To Video Series
- Onboard Your Company To Colorado SecureSavings
- Submitting Contributions To Your Colorado SecureSavings Portal
- Introduction to Payroll Integrations
- How To Reset Your Password
- The Many Benefits of Two -Factor Authentication
- How to Create a File of your Employee List
- How Do I Reset My Registration Access Code?
- How Do I Sign In to My Account?
- What Information Do I Need To Sign My Company Up For Colorado SecureSavings?